Use your own combination of fresh, frozen or canned fruits to create this yummy dessert or snack. It's perfect for a summer day.
- 3 bananas
- 3 carton yogurt, non-fat strawberry (8 ounces each)
- 10 ounce strawberries, frozen (thawed and undrained)
- 8 ounce crushed pineapple (undrained, canned)
1. Line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
2. Dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
5. Before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes.
Kansas Family Nutrition Program, Kids a Cookin’