Let your kids create their own funny face using ingredients from all five MyPlate food groups.
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 graham cracker (large, or use whole grain or saltine crackers)
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 raisins
- 2 peas (large green)
- 1/2 grape (cut in half)
1. Spread peanut butter on a cracker in the shape of a face.
2. Sprinkle grated cheese at top for hair.
3. Place raisins on cracker for mouth.
4. Use peas for eyes and 1/2 grape for nose.
This snack is intended for children over age two. Do not serve to younger children who may choke.
Kansas Family Nutrition Program, Kids a Cookin’