This treat blends cool, tangy yogurt with the sweetness of apple sauce and spices for a smooth and satisfying dessert or snack!
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat vanilla
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon raisins (seedless)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon nuts (as topping or crunchy cereal)
1. Wash hands thoroughly with warm water and soap.
2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4. Eat and enjoy as a snack or as a dessert.