Lemon and dill combined with low-fat yogurt make this a flavorful and healthy dip. Serve it with your favorite vegetables.
- 2 cups yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 2 cucumber (medium, peeled, seeded, and grated)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (non-fat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrot (baby)
1. Peel, seed, and grate one cucumber. Slice other cucumber and set aside.
2. Mix yogurt, grated cucumber, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, and garlic in a serving bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
3. Arrange tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, and carrots on a colorful platter. Serve with cucumber dip.
More Matters Recipes