Fresh tomatoes and cucumbers make this couscous salad a summer time treat.
- 2 cups cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup tomato (seeded and diced)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped sweet)
- 2 cups couscous or rice, cooked
- 2 teaspoons dill weed (chopped dried or fresh)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, low-fat
1. Wash hands.
2. Toss together the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, couscous (or rice), dill, and salad dressing.
3. Chill for 1 hour.
Arizona Nutrition Network, Don’t Play With Your Food: Spring and Summer Cookbook