Using Master Mix saves time and money in this pumpkin pie recipe.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can evaporated milk, nonfat (about 13 oz)
- 2 egg
- 1 can pumpkin (16 ounces)
- 3 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl or a blender.
3. Beat 2 minutes with a mixer until smooth, or blend in the blender on high for one minute.
4. Pour into the pie plate.
5. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-55 minutes.
6. Cool slightly and keep refrigerated.
7. Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
Lynn Myers Steele, 2000
Oregon Family Nutrition Program