There is no cooking required for this dish, and kids can pick their favorite veggies to go along with the creamy dip.
- 1 cup sour cream, non-fat
- 1 cup yogurt, non-fat plain
- 2 tablespoon dill (dried)
1. Put the sour cream, yogurt, and dill in a medium bowl. Stir together.
2. Store the dip in a covered container if you don’t plan to eat it right away.
3. Keep the dip in the fridge until you serve it.
Serve with cucumber slices. If you want a creamy salad dressing, add a few tablespoons of water to the dip.