This salsa is a party favorite. Using pantry items liked canned beans, corn, and tomatoes, this recipe comes together quickly and can serve a crowd.
- 1 can kidney beans, drained (15 ounces)
- 1 can black beans, drained (15 ouces)
- 1 can corn, drained (15 ounces)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (15 ounces)
- 1 can chopped green chilies (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- limes, juiced (3 limes, optional)
- salt (to taste, optional)
1) Mix kidney beans, black beans, corn, tomatoes, chilies, and onion in a large bowl.
2) Add lime juice (if using) and oil, toss gently to combine. Taste. Add small amount of salt and pepper if desired.
3) Serve by itself, with raw vegetables and/or corn chips.