Keep these treats in your freezer for a special day. Peanut butter and chocolate pudding make a delicious coating for graham crackers.
- 2 packages sugar-free chocolate pudding (1.3 oz each, instant or cook and serve type)
- 3 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 13 1/2 graham cracker rectangle (break into 27 2-1/2 inch squares)
1. Mix pudding according to package directions, except use 3-1/2 cups milk. Beat in peanut butter.
2. Line a 9"x13" pan with half the graham cracker squares. Three squares will have to be cut in half to line the pan.
3. Spread pudding mixture over graham crackers. Top with remaining crackers.
4. Freeze for four hours.
5. Cut into squares and remove from pan.
6. Store in a plastic bag in the freezer.
University of Florida, IFAS Extension, Cooking Healthy with Diabetes