The protein and fiber in this bean, vegetable, and yogurt breakfast burrito make great additions to your morning meal.
- 1 1/3 cup black beans (cooked, mashed with 1 teaspoon canola oil, or use canned vegetarian refried beans)
- 4 tortillas, corn
- 2 tablespoon red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup salsa, low-sodium
- 4 tablespoon yogurt, non-fat plain
- 2 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
1. Mix beans with onion and tomatoes.
2. Microwave tortillas between the two sheets of slightly damp white paper towels on high for 15 seconds.
3. Divide bean mixture between the tortillas.
4. Fold each tortilla to enclose filling.
5. Place on microwave-safe dish and spoon salsa over each burrito.
6. Microwave on high for 15 seconds.
7. Serve topped with yogurt and cilantro.