You'll want to tell everyone about this bread bake that features broccoli, chicken, cheese, onion, eggs, and milk.
- 6 slice bread (cubed, approximately 6 cups)
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli (frozen, chopped and cooked)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, low-fat shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion minced, optional (used in analysis)
- 1 cup chicken, skinless (diced, cooked)
- 3 egg
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cup milk, non-fat
1. Place half the bread in a well greased 9x9 inch pan.
2. Top with broccoli, cheese, onion and meat.
3. Place remaining bread on top.
4. In a bowl, mix eggs and milk.
5. Pour egg mixture over bread in pan.
6. Cover. Refrigerate overnight or at least 1 hour.
7. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until center is firm and lightly browned.
*used in analysis
A Family Living Program