Make your own "banana cream" with yogurt, banana, and fruit juice, then top fresh sliced strawberries for a delicious dessert or snack. Add honey and cinnamon for extra flavor.
- 1/3 cup yogurt, low-fat plain
- 1/2 banana (ripe)
- 1/2 us fluid ounce fruit juice (orange works well)
- 2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (dash)
1. Combine yogurt, banana, and juice and mash with a fork until most chunks are gone.
2. Wash and slice berries.
3. Top the berries with the yogurt banana mixture.
4. Top with honey and cinnamon.