Tangy lime, sweet tomatoes, and savory onions make this trout colorful and tasty.
- 2 pounds trout fillets (or other fish, cut into six pieces)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (or about 2 limes)
- 1 tomato (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 onion (medium, chopped)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper (optional* - used in analysis)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry. Place in baking dish.
3. In a separate dish, mix remaining ingredients together and pour over fish.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
* Used in analysis