A simple primavera sauce mixed with frozen vegetables takes baked potatoes to a new level.
- 4 potatoes (medium)
- 4 cup mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream, non-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (dried)
- black pepper (to taste)
1. Pierce each potato several times with a fork. Microwave on high until tender, about 3-4 minutes per potato.
2. Steam mixed vegetables until hot.
3. Mix the sour cream with the herbs and pepper.
4. Split the potatoes in the center and fill with steamed veggies. Top with sour cream and serve hot.
Learn more about potatoes.