Green and red peppers top these festive pork chops.
- 6 pork chops (lean center-cut, 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red pepper (chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Trim fat from pork chops. Place chops in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. Spread onion and peppers on top of chops. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Cover pan and cook 30 minutes.
5. Uncover, turn chops and re-cover with onions and peppers, and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Garnish with fresh parsley.