Frozen fish is a good option when you need a quick meal. Wrap it up in some foil with vegetables and bake for only 10 minutes!
- 4 4-ounce white fish fillets (frozen, or cod or perch)
- 2 cup mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 1 onion (small, diced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or fresh lemon, sliced thin)
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes (dried or fresh chopped)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Separate and place fish fillets in center of each tin foil square.
- Combine frozen vegetables and diced onion in bowl and mix. Spoon vegetables around fillets.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice (or top with lemon slice) and add parsley on top. Fold ends of tin foil together to form leak-proof seal.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve.