This medley of vegetables mixes fresh and frozen vegetables for a side dish that takes a short time to prepare.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 2 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 2 cups bell pepper (red, diced)
- 2 cups zucchini (diced)
- 2 cups summer squash (yellow, diced)
- 3 cups lima beans (frozen)
- 3 cups corn kernels (frozen)
- 2 teaspoons sage, dried (or 2 Tablespoons fresh, coarsely chopped)
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add oil
2. Add onion; cook until translucent (2 minutes). Add garlic, bell peppers, zucchini, squash, lima beans, and corn.
3. Season as desired; cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender (10 minutes). Stir in sage and serve.