Vegetable oil is used to make this sweet and sour salad dressing.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, low-sodium
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar (2 Tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
2. Put on the lid. Shake well.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Try this dressing on cut vegetables or salad. After serving, keep any leftover dressing in the fridge.
Learn more about: