This creamy dip is a great afterschool snack! In addition to celery, you can serve it with apples, carrots, jicama, or bell peppers.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons milk (skim)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 10 celery stalk (cut into fourths)
1. Combine peanut butter, apple butter, milk and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Wisk together until very smooth.
3. Store tightly, sealed in refrigerator.
4. Serve with celery or other crunchy fruits and vegetables.
Learn more about: