The ultimate in simplicity, this recipe calls for chicken and cream of chicken soup. Pair it with a salad, rice dish, or steamed vegetables for a complete dinner. Even better, 2-step around the kitchen while it is heating up, getting some physical activity while you cook!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup water
1. Heat oil in a skillet at a medium-high setting.
2. Add chicken and cook for ten minutes.
3. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
4. Stir the soup and water together in the skillet and heat it to a boil.
5. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for an additional 10 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
To lower sodium content, use reduced sodium cream of chicken soup.