Enjoy a tropical treat with these frozen yogurt pops! They are fun to make and have 1/4 cup of fruit per serving!
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup mango pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple pieces (fresh, canned, or frozen)
- 1/4 cup coconut water (optional)
- 1 ice cube tray (or paper cups)
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into 4 small paper cups (or 8 ice cubes) and place in popsicle sticks (or cut paper straws).
- Enjoy as a frozen treat!