A flavorful, enticing, mix of fresh strawberries, white beans, and edamame in a light vinaigrette, nested on a baby spinach and topped with crumbled feta cheese.
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1 can low sodium white beans (drained and rinsed; 15 oz can)
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 cup baby spinach
1. Cook edamame according to package directions, while preparing remaining ingredients.
2. Rinse under cool water and drain.
3. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette ingredients.
4. In a medium bowl, toss all ingredients except spinach and vinaigrette.
5. Serve on individual plates by nesting strawberry, white bean and edamame mix atop spinach.
6. Drizzle with dressing.