Chicken thighs coated in hot sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic are oven baked for a tender and simple chicken dish.
- 8 large chicken thighs (trimmed of excess fat)
- 6 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Put chicken, hot sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic in the bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to 24 hours.
2. Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
3. Put the chicken on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
4. Place in the oven and bake about 50 minutes until crispy and crackling. Serve right away.