A creamy yogurt, olive oil, and mustard sauce is tossed with tender potatoes and celery then topped with scallions and parsley to make up this favorite classic side dish.
- 15 new potatoes (scrubbed and quartered)
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 teaspoons yellow mustard (or Dijon mustard)
- 3 celery stalks (chopped)
- 2 scallions (whites and greens chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- Put potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and cook about 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- While potatoes are cooling, mix the yogurt, olive oil, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the cooled potatoes and gently mix.
- Stir in the celery, scallions, and parsley.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.