A mixture of milk, yogurt and raspberries combine with dry oats to become a smooth make-ahead breakfast. Just mix and refrigerate overnight for the next day.
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk (or less for thicker oatmeal)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raspberries, frozen \t
Frozen blueberries or strawberries may be used in place of raspberries.
USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion