This quick egg scramble sandwich is made fast in the microwave for a great on-the-go breakfast, lunch or snack.
- 2 tablespoons chopped red or green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 thin slice deli ham (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 slider-size bun or whole wheat English muffin (split and toasted)
1. Place peppers and onions in 8-oz. ramekin or custard cup, or in a small bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Add egg, ham and water, beat until egg is blended.
2. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Serve in bun.
Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.