Mango, berries, spinach, and feta cheese make for a colorful twist on pasta salad, with the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
- 1 cup (4 oz) whole-wheat rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cup Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette ingredients; set aside.
2. Boil water and cook rotini according to package instructions. Drain cooked rotini and rinse in cool water.
3. While rotini is cooking, cut mango into chunks, removing peel and pit.
4. Place salad ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss gently.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with an 8oz glass of non-fat milk