Potatoes are cut and coated with a blend of lemon juice, garlic, and oil and then baked until flaky and golden brown. Brush potatoes with remaining lemon mixture and serve warm.
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 1/4 cup of lemon juice)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoon oil (olive, canola, vegetable)
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine ¼ cup lemon juice, 1 minced garlic clove and 2 tablespoons of oil.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces.
4. Pour 1½ tablespoon of oil and lemon juice in a casserole dish or small baking pan to coat the bottom of the dish.
5. Place the potatoes in the pan and coat with the oil and lemon juice mixture.
6. Bake about 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
7. After removing from the oven, brush the remaining oil and lemon juice on the baked potatoes. Serve warm.