A colorful salad loaded with lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and olives topped with chicken and a creamy yogurt dressing.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- new free label
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives, cut in half
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
2. Cover dressing and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Wash lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces. Place in large salad bowl and add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, olives and chicken.
4. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
5. Top with yogurt dressing and enjoy.