A colorful salad loaded with lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and olives topped with chicken and a creamy yogurt dressing.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives, cut in half
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
2. Cover dressing and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Wash lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces. Place in large salad bowl and add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, olives and chicken.
4. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
5. Top with yogurt dressing and enjoy.
USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion