These pork chops are marinated in oregano and garlic and then pan-fried in a hot skillet until crispy. These tasty chops make a easy meal with quick clean up.
- 1 pound pork cutlets (or 4 boneless pork chops)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 clove garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Put the pork, oil, vinegar, oregano, and garlic in the glass or ceramic bowl, or in a sealed plastic bag and mix well. Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Sprinkle the pork with the salt and pepper.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove over high heat. When hot, add the pork to the dry skillet, waiting about 30 seconds between each addition.
4. Cook about 7 minutes on each side until crispy. Serve right away.
Lemon, lime or orange juice can be used instead of red wine vinegar.