Enjoy this super-quick and refreshing salad featuring melon and feta cheese. You can substitute any of your favorite fresh-cut fruit items, such as grapes, mangoes, etc.
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash black pepepr
- 2 cup watermelon chunks
- 2 cup cantaloupe chunks
- 1/4 cup medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cup fresh spinach or arugula
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and serve.
Produce for Better Health