This refreshing and beautiful quick, summer soup features a blend of blueberries, apple juice, and low-fat yogurt, and is garnished with fresh mint leaves.
- 2 cup fresh blueberries (2 6-oz containers)
- 1 cup 100% apple juice
- 1 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
1. Rinse blueberries and set aside a few for garnishing.
2. Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender.
3. Serve immediately.
4. Garnish with mint leaves and blueberries, if desired.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with grilled salmon fish fillet (about 3-4 oz), asparagus, and water with lemon slice.
Produce For Better Health Foundation