1. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add chicken, apple, grapes, celery and half of the walnuts. Stir to coat well.
3. Serve topped with the remaining walnuts.
Quick Tip: If you want cooked chicken in a hurry, the easiest way to cook it is to poach it (one pound of raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts yields about 2½ cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken).
- Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a skillet or saucepan.
- Add lightly salted water (or chicken broth) to cover and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer gently until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle (approx 10-15 minutes).