Fresh avocado doubles for dressing and filling complementing blueberries, carrots, arugula and chicken in this appetizing summer wrap.
- 1 ripe avocado (seeded, peeled, and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup carrots (grated)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 cups fresh arugula (chopped)
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast (cubed)
- 4 8" whole wheat tortillas
1. Mash half the avocado chunks with yogurt and lime juice in a medium bowl.
2. Add remaining filling ingredients, including the rest of the avocado chunks; mix gently.
3. Top each tortilla with 1/4 of filling mixture.
4. Roll tuck in ends. Slice in half diagonally, securing with toothpicks, if needed.
Produce for Better Health Foundation