Parents and Educators
Parents and teachers are invited to use the MyPlate Kids' Place resources to deliver credible information and find “teachable moments” that will influence children’s choices at home and at school.
- MyPlate at Home (for Adults)
- MyPlate Daily Checklist (formerly Daily Food Plan)
- Recipes, Cookbooks, and Menus
- Cook More Often at Home
- Be an Active Family (English, Español)
- Be a Healthy Role Model for Children (English, Español)
- MyPlate Snack Tips for Parents (English, Español)
- Kid-Friendly Veggies and Fruits (English, Español)
- Cut Back on Your Kid's Sweet Treats (English, Español)
- Make Better Beverage Choices (English, Español)
- The School Day Just Got Healthier (English, Español)
- Serving Up MyPlate: A Yummy Curriculum (from USDA Team Nutrition)
Dig In! Posters
These dynamic posters visually express that there is a world of possibilities found in growing and eating fruits and vegetables.
|Rock Stars||Race Car||Video Game|
Posters and other Team Nutrition print materials are available to schools and child care centers that participate in Federal Child Nutrition Programs. All others are welcome to download materials from www.teamnutrition.usda.gov.
MyPlate Daily Checklist (formerly Daily Food Plans) for Children Ages 6-8
|Daily Physical Activity||Calorie Level of Food Plan|
|Less than 30 minutes||1200 calories|
|30-60 minutes||1400 calories|
|More than 60 minutes||1600 calories|