For more information about food safety, visit these websites:
- Mercury in Fish
- Fight BAC! Keep food safe from bacteria
- USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service -- Food Safety Education
For answers to your food safety questions:
Questions about meat, poultry or egg products
- Visit "Ask Karen" at USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service.
- Call the USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline, (TTY 1-800-256-7072) or send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other food safety questions
- Call 1-888-safefood, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's food information line.