Want to build a great plate? Use these clever activity sheets to find ideas and tips!
- Maze (answer key)
- Secret Code (answer key)
- Crossword Puzzle (answer key)
- Word Search -- Have Fun with Fruits and Vegetables (answer key)
- Word Blanks -- "Cook-off Craze," "Winter Feast"
- Whole Grain Lesson
- Whole Grain Word Scramble
- Making Great Tasting Snacks
- Be a Fit Kid
- MyPlate Coloring Sheet -- (English 1, English 2, Español)
- More fun @ kids.usa.gov
MyPlate Daily Checklist (formerly Daily Food Plans) for Children Ages 6-8
|Daily Physical Activity||Calorie Level of Food Plan|
|Less than 30 minutes||1200 calories|
|30-60 minutes||1400 calories|
|More than 60 minutes||1600 calories|
Children ages 9 and up have different calorie needs based on their height and weight. Visit SuperTracker to create a profile and calculate your MyPlate Daily Checklist first.