National Strategic Partners* consist of companies/organizations that are national in scope and reach and also fulfill the following requirements:
- They must have a health mandate consistent with the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the mission of the USDA's Center for Nutrition Policy & Promotion (CNPP).
- They will promote nutrition content in the context of the entirety of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- They will specifically disseminate CNPP's Dietary Guidelines messages.
- They will participate in CNPP sessions to develop and execute a joint strategic nutrition promotion plan annually.
* National Strategic Partner examples include large, national organizations such as healthcare corporations, media outlets, grocery retailers, health professional associations, restaurant chains, and food manufacturers.
Find your healthy eating style and maintain it for a lifetime. Everything you eat and drink over time matters. The right mix can help you be healthier now and in the future.
|Make half your plate fruits and vegetables: vary your veggies.|
|Make half your plate fruits and vegetables: focus on whole fruits.|
|Make half your grains whole grains.|
|Move to low-fat or fat-free milk or yogurt.|
|Vary your protein routine.|
|Drink and eat less sodium, saturated fat, and added sugars.|
|Start with small changes to make healthier choices you can enjoy.|