MyPlate, MyWins is designed to help consumers find solutions for common barriers to healthy eating. MyPlate offers a variety of tools and materials for health communicators to guide Americans in making small changes or “MyWins” that add up to big successes. Use the resources below to empower individuals and families to develop a unique healthy eating style that works for them, now and over time.
MyPlate, MyWins Resources for Professionals
Tools for Communicators:
- Get Involved – Includes key messages, sample social media content, images, videos, tips, and more
- Graphics – MyPlate, MyWins and MyPlate graphics you can use in your online and offline communication materials
- MyPlate Graphics Standards – Guidelines for using graphics
- 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans and Communicator’s Guide
- MyPlate, MyWins Tips – Discover the MyPlate building blocks to help your audience build their own healthy eating style
- 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series – Our 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series offers ideas to help consumers build a healthy meal
- MyPlate Plan for kids and adults
Find out more about the Nutrition Communicators Network.