The website includes a number of print materials, available as downloadable PDFs. Some materials are also available in limited quantities through two USDA online ordering systems (see links below). These materials are in the public domain and therefore no permission is needed to print, reproduce, or use them. For more information, read our MyPlate Graphics Standards.
- Getting Started with MyPlate
- MyPlate Mini-Poster
- Make Half Your Plate Fruits & Vegetables Mini-Poster
- Make Half Your Plate Fruits & Vegetables Poster for Children
- Dietary Guidelines Consumer Brochure
- Selected Messages for Consumers
- 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series
- 1-page graphics slick
- Sample menus and recipes
- MyPlate Graphic Resources
- Coloring sheet (option 1, option 2)
- Whole Grain Lesson, Whole Grain Scramble
- Healthy Eating for Preschoolers Mini-Poster NEW
- En Español page
Materials for Children
Materials in Spanish
Please note: The USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion no longer sends out free materials. However, some MyPlate materials are available for FREE from the USDA's SNAP website and the USDA's Team Nutrition website. Please note that materials ordered though the SNAP website are only available to SNAP Education (SNAP-Ed) State and Implementing Agencies and local SNAP-Ed projects; print materials ordered through the Team Nutrition website are available only to schools and child care centers that participate in Federal Child Nutrition Programs.
For bulk orders, which are NOT FREE, go to the Government Printing Office or Purdue University Cooperative Extension.