National Strategic Partners
Become a National Strategic Partner
- They must have a health mandate consistent with the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the mission of USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion (CNPP).
- They will promote nutrition content in the context of the entirety of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- They will specifically disseminate CNPP's Dietary Guidelines messages in innovative ways.
- They will participate in CNPP sessions to develop and execute a joint strategic nutrition promotion plan annually.
To apply to become a National Strategic Partner, you will need to provide the following completed documents to NationalStrategicPartner@cnpp.usda.gov:
1. An application form demonstrating how you meet the inclusion criteria, and
2. A signed copy of the Memorandum of Intent.