MyPlate Kids' Place
Parents and Educators
MyPlate Kids' Place has resources that can help children make healthier choices. ChooseMyPlate.gov offers science-based advice to help kids and their parents build healthy meals and maintain or achieve a healthy weight. MyPlate Kids' Place provides online resources and tools for children to help them make wise choices in a fun and appealing way.
Parents and teachers are invited to use the MyPlate Kids' Place resources to deliver credible information and find “teachable moments” that will influence children’s choices at home and at school.
- Happy and Healthy Celebrations
- MyPlate at Home (for Adults)
- Daily Food Plan
- Recipes, Cookbooks, and Menus
- Cook More Often at Home
- Be an Active Family (English, Español)
- Build a Healthy Meal (English, Español)
- Be a Healthy Role Model for Children (English, Español)
- MyPlate Snack Tips for Parents (English, Español)
- Kid-Friendly Veggies and Fruits (English, Español)
- Cut Back on Your Kid's Sweet Treats (English, Español)
- Make Better Beverage Choices (English, Español)
- The School Day Just Got Healthier (English, Español)
- Level 1 Teacher's Guide (Grades 1 & 2)
- Level 2 Teacher's Guide (Grades 3 & 4)
- Level 3 Teacher's Guide (Grades 5 & 6)
Serving Up MyPlate: A Yummy Curriculum
What are healthy food choices? What is a balanced diet? Serving Up MyPlate is a new collection of classroom materials developed by the USDA's Team Nutrition that helps elementary school teachers integrate nutrition education into Math, Science, English Language Arts, and Health. View and print the teacher's guides, or order them for free today.
Dig In! Posters
These dynamic posters visually express that there is a world of possibilities found in growing and eating fruits and vegetables.
For more posters, visit the Team Nutrition resource page.