- Tip of the Day –
Conquer New Year’s resolutions with SuperTracker – Check out these six ways SuperTracker can help you reach your 2015 health goals.
- SuperTracker Nutrition Lesson Plans – (Oct 2014) These new lesson plans are designed to help high school students learn to build a healthy diet using SuperTracker.
- USDA/White House Video Challenges – Check out the winners of the First Lady's Let’s Move! Initiative's Communities on the Move Video Challenge and the MyPlate Fruits and Veggies Video Challenge. Download the MyPlate Community Toolkit.
- Kids' State Dinner – (July 23, 2014) The First Lady hosted a lunch for the winners of the 2014 Healthy Lunchtime Challenge. Download the cookbook and watch the video. (The 2013 and 2012 cookbooks are also available.)
- Healthy Eating on a Budget – (May 22, 2014) Think eating healthy has to be expensive? Healthy Eating on a Budget provides advice and tips for the budget-conscious consumer.
- MyPlate Kids' Place – (May 30, 2013) MyPlate Kids' Place has online resources and tools to help kids make wise choices in a fun and appealing way.