- Tip of the Day –
- Makeover Your Holiday Meals with MyPlate! – (Dec 23, 2013) A variety of new revamped recipes have been released for your culinary pleasures -- Jean's Banana Pudding Parfait, Liz's Sparking New Year's Cider, and Dave's Herb-Stuffed Mushrooms. Happy holidays and happy health! [all makeover recipes, blog, infographic]
- USDA/White House Video Challenges – Check out the winners of the First Lady's Let’s Move! Initiative's Communities on the Move Video Challenge and the MyPlate Fruits and Veggies Video Challenge. Download the MyPlate Community Toolkit.
- Ten Tips Nutrition Education Series – Print them, post them, follow them.
- Kids' State Dinner – Download the cookbook and watch the video of the First Lady hosting a lunch for the winners of the 2013 Healthy Lunchtime Challenge. (The 2012 Cookbook is also available.)
- MyPlate Kids' Place – (May 30, 2013) MyPlate Kids' Place has online resources and tools to help kids make wise choices in a fun and appealing way.
- MyPlate On Campus – (March 20, 2013) MyPlate goes to college! Students on campuses around the country can be ambassadors for MyPlate and healthy eating.